Sunday, 5 April 2009

(9 To) Five Minutes To Midnight


One of the four horsemen of the Apocalypse has just gone galloping by ...

Hell has frozen over ...

Wes Anderson has created a character without father issues ...

Jessica is starting work tomorrow.

Yep. You read that right. A career. Full time.

Wow.


Never thought this day would come, did you?


Neither did I.


But, like death and taxes, it was kinda inevitable.


Gringott's bank vault had to run dry eventually.


So I may not be on my pathetic blog as often as before. But I will be watching.

[That probably sounded unnecessarily sinister!]


A break from Al Gore's finest invention will probably do me some good.


I won't stay away too long though. Just until the next random thing catches my eye or I feel the need to hideously overshare the minutiae of my existence with you all.


Or at least until I finish re-reading my Point Romance book, 'Ice Hot!' It's like 1996 all over again.


"When Jackie is offered free entry to the ice-rink, it seems the perfect way to fill her time, especially as her boyfriend Julian is too busy to see her nowadays. Jackie soon realizes there is more to life than Julian; the rink is full of hunks, including Adam and Vikram".

That cover kind of points to victory for Vikram to me. Or it could be Adam. Just sayin' ...

And what a hunk.

Expect a scintillating review of 'Ice Hot!'


Wish me luck, people. I'm going in ...


No comments: