Saturday, 21 March 2009

I Got Ham But I'm Not A Hamster

So K recommended this Bill Bailey clip to me - she is fast becoming my most vital YouTube source! Bill Bailey, a comedian I saw at the MEN arena sporting his self described wizard in a call centre or Klingon motivational speaker look, is one of the quirkiest and funniest comedians out there. Check him out:



Or this classic from when we saw him:



'I bleed on your panini!'

Or this take on race relations:



'They don't fight, except for mating rights and territory'

Or my all time favourite:



'Soaking in the hoisin of your lies!'

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello!

It's Phina's Nic - I decided to become a follower but it's given me a stoopid name - no idea why!

Love the Bill Bailey posts but you missed the greatest of all - Cockney Intros! Actually maybe it doesn't beat the love song, but it comes close!

Jessclub7 said...

I wondered who that was - hey Nic!

Cockney intros is pretty good - as is foreign ambulance sirens.

And the scale of evil, where the most evil man in the world is revealed to be Chris de Burgh.