Sunday, 29 March 2009

Dick In A Box On A Boat In My Pants


I find strange things funny. As a rule, the more offensive something is, the funnier I will find it. My mum was called into my nursery school when I was 3 years old because the teacher thought I had an 'inappropriate' sense of humour. Apparently I didn't laugh when the other kids laughed and I tended to laugh AT people. Yeah, that's because people are idiots who deserve to be laughed at.

Featuring much swearing:

[ If you are offended by bad language don't watch the vids. And get a life.]




'I'm on a boat, take a good hard look at the motherfucking boat!' and the bit where T-Pain claims to have known a mermaid actually made me laugh out loud.




So much about this video is funny. The random bongo playing. The part where he tries to pay by cheque. The reference to Bruce Willis and the Sixth Sense.

And check out Lazy Sunday too - a rap account of a Sunday where they go to see 'The Chronic-cles of Narnia'. Saturday Night Live are arses though and don't put anything up on YouTube. I fully expect to get a cease and desist for just typing that.

And, lest we forget, the kerlassic Dick In A Box:




No comments: