Friday, 27 February 2009

Things My Brain Has Blocked Out For It's Own Good

The fact that I once saw an Agatha Christie play starring Dean Gaffney.



The Gaffney played a character with, shall we say, learning difficulties. So not much Method required there. Ahem.

I cannot remember what the play was called but it was an actual professional production and was on at the Lowry in Salford. A proper theatre. There were quite a few other people there so I am pretty sure that I didn't dream it.

The more I think about it, the more it sounds like an episode of pug nosed fatman Ricky Gervais' Extras.




Tonight is mum's night at 184. CBM will probably be on her best behaviour but will still manage to be silly and probably say something weird or tell us about one of her inventions. Or sing one of her songs. Or make up a dance for us.

I am making spinach, mushroom and pesto lasagne for the herbivores (just me, then) and Phina is making Gordon Ramsay's lasagne al fucking forno. And a dessert involving pears.

On Saturday I am getting up at stupid o'clock to fulfill my duties as the Ticket Master to try and get McFly tickets. They are being supported by David Archuleta 'runner up of American Idol!'. Is he the one who was a gay stripper? Or have I just defamed him? Don't sue me.

Saturday night we are going into Manchester for Mexican food. Mexican food can mean only one thing - daiquiris. Mmmmmm daiquiris.

Offensive joke for the weekend:

What's the opposite of Christopher Reeve?
Christopher Walken

(I forgot that Christopher Reeve is dead but just pretend that he isn't for the purpose of the joke - there is no celebrity called Christopher Alive)

Ahem.

No comments: